PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
This policy of NEWSAT Ltd. for protection of privacy describes how we use, store and protect your personal information that you provide to us in connection with the use of our services. This policy is an integral part of the Terms & Conditions of the site .
Please read this Policy carefully before using our services. It is written in as specific and clear a way as possible to make it easier for you to read and understand.
It is important to know that:
• If you do not wish to process your Personal Data in the manner described in the Policy, please do not provide it to us. The provision of Personal Data is voluntary, with a view to using the services of our Platform or accessing them. Any refusal to provide the necessary Personal Data for the use of the services of our platform would mean a refusal to use the relevant services. • In certain cases, your explicit consent to the processing of Personal Data may not be required if there is another legal basis, for example: compliance with the legal obligations of the Administrator; necessity for fulfillment of a contract and the other conditions determined exhaustively in art. 6 GDPR. •
Our national supervisory authority for the protection of personal data is: Commission for Personal Data Protection .
NEWSAT Ltd. is a company registered under Bulgarian law with UIC 202828162 and address Sofia, zh.k. Ilinden, bl. 127B. Your
right to privacy is a top priority and is at the heart of the design
and construction of our systems and the products we offer. Whenever
we ask you and you have to make your choice, your right to protection
of personal data is established as a restriction on processing, so in
any case you can trust us completely and focus on shopping for our
products. By providing us with your information, you trust us and this makes us take full responsibility for its lawful processing. We strive for transparency in the processing of your data. We
language, without too complicated expressions and containing sufficient
Thank you for taking the time to do this.
The most important thing is to make sure that you understand the information we process and what your choices are.
1. Who we are
Name: NEWSAT Ltd.
Address of management: Sofia, zh.k. Ilinden, bl. 127B
Contact person: Borislav Ivanov
Tel. 02 920 88 55
3. Information we collect
Of course, we cannot provide you with our services without having some information about you. Information you provide to us:
This is the minimum required or statutory data:
-When you browse our store, we also automatically obtain the Internet address of your computer (IP) to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser.
-When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us, such as your name, address and email address.
-As a contractor of NEWSAT Ltd. - identification data necessary for the execution of the orders of the goods offered by us, such as three names, e-mail, telephone, address.
-When you provide us with personal information for a transaction, order confirmation, delivery arrangement or return purchase, we assume that you agree to our collection and use only for this specific reason.
-If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, such as marketing, we will either ask you directly for your consent or give you the opportunity to say no.
an employee of NEWSAT Ltd. - information in accordance with the Labor
Code for the needs of forming our labor relations: three names, PIN, ID
card, address, education and qualification.
-When you apply for a job in the organization - minimum information for determining your competencies: three names, e-mail, phone, competencies that you define as relevant to the position.
-When you decide to participate in our competitions - the information with which you register or enter.
-For the needs of accounting - the information you give us to form the primary expenditure and reporting documents.
Information we receive from others:
In addition to the information you provide us directly, we receive information about you from other people, we will let you know where we got this information from.
Other partners - we may receive information about you from our partners when you have shared with them information other than ours, but from the same categories announced above.
Collection of information when you use our services:
When you use our services, we collect information about the features you have used and how you have used them.
Usage information - we collect information about your activity in our services,
Information about the devices used - these are Server logs, logs of security protection devices (Web Application Firewalls) and others. devices falling into this category. These logs are needed to identify technical problems and / or detect malicious activity. Contains information such as: date and time, IP address, URL, browser version and device information)
4. Cookies and other similar data collection technologies Cookies are information stored in your browser (or mobile application). They are used to store settings and identifiers required for some of the services provided on the Site.
Your data is stored by storing data on MySQL databases and shared applications. They store your data on a firewall behind a firewall.
5. How we use the information
NEWSAT Ltd. processes your personal data on the following grounds:
• fulfillment of legal obligations, including fulfillment of obligations provided by law for keeping or providing information upon receipt of a relevant order from competent state or judicial authorities, while providing an opportunity for exercising the control powers of the competent state bodies, in fulfilling the legal obligations of NEWSAT Ltd. to inform you about various circumstances related to your rights and, with the provided Services or with the protection of your data, etc. • concluding and executing contracts for the provision of the Services between NEWSAT Ltd. and contractors; • applying the legitimate interests of users of the Services, third parties. • You have given your consent - your data may be processed on the basis of your explicit consent, and the processing in this case is specific and to the extent and scope provided for in the respective consent.
The main reason it makes us process your information is to keep the data up to date to improve our services.
We process your information for the following purposes: -Provision, maintenance and functionality of our services - conclusion or execution of contracts. -Accounting activity - processing of primary accounting documents.
-In general, third-party providers used by us will collect, use and disclose your information only to the extent necessary to enable them to perform the services they provide to us.
6. How we share information
We share information from some users with service providers and partners who help us maintain our services.
- With our service providers and partners We use third parties to help us operate and improve our services. These third parties help us with a variety of tasks, including hosting and data maintenance, analytics, customer care, marketing, advertising, payment processing, and security operations. When sharing information, we strive to comply with legal requirements or limit ourselves to non-personal information (two or three names). We follow a strict vetting process before engaging with a service provider or working with a partner. All our service providers and partners must accept strict confidentiality obligations. • -For corporate transactions We may transfer your information if we are part of a merger, sale, acquisition, transfer, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, bankruptcy or other change of ownership or control, of which you will be informed in a timely manner.
-When required by law
We may disclose your information if reasonably necessary: to comply with legal process, such as. court order, subpoena or search warrant, government / law enforcement investigation or other legal requirements; to assist in the prevention or detection of crime (in each case the applicable law applies); or to protect the safety of any person.
-With your consent or at your request
We may ask for your consent to share your information with third parties. In each case, we will clarify why we want to share your information.
7. Cross-border data transfers NEWSAT Ltd.
does not transfer data outside the European Union.
8. Your rights
You, as a subject of personal data processing, have the right to exercise your rights below.
Before you have this opportunity, we need to identify you, and we will identify you on the spot in our office.
The deadline set in the Regulation for responding to your request is up to 1 (one) month, which we will comply with following the procedures adopted by us.
You can submit your request in paper form - to our office and we will notify you in the manner specified by you of the outcome of each of your requests under the GDPR.
List of your rights:
• The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, in accordance with the requirements of the Regulation;
• Right to correct personal data - if you believe that there is an error in the personal data collected about you, you can request their correction. You will have to provide us with the data you think is correct.
• Right of access to your personal data - you have the right to receive confirmation whether we process your personal data and, if so, to access them. Along with the data we will give you access to the mandatory information described in Art. 15, item 1 of the Regulation.
• Right to delete your personal data - you may request to be forgotten, and we will assess whether the requirements of Art. 17 of the Regulation.
• Right to limit the processing - means marking stored personal data in order to limit their processing in the future. If you want us to keep your personal data without processing it, you can submit a request under this item.
• Right to data portability - you may request that the personal data we collect about you be transmitted in a structured, widely used and machine-readable form. At this time, we are unable to transfer your data directly to another administrator.
• Right to object - you can object at any time to the processing of your personal data, including profiling and direct marketing.
• The right to ask the Administrator of your personal data to notify the third parties to whom the Administrator has provided your data regarding the correction, deletion or restriction of the processing of personal data. In all cases where you exercise any of the above rights, we will notify these third parties of your request.
• You have the right to appeal to the Commission for Personal Data Protection, which is submitted in the form and with details as required by law.
9. Accuracy of the information
NEWSAT Ltd. is not responsible for the accuracy of the data provided by you, does not perform checks in this sense and does not guarantee the actual identity of the individuals who provided the data. In all cases of suspicion on your part, of established fraud and / or abuse, please notify us immediately. You undertake, when providing any information on the Site, not to violate the rights of others in connection with the protection of their personal data or other rights. To update your data, please use a form.
10. How we protect your information
Given the complexity of the problem, we have focused on the following types of personal data protection - physical, personal, documentary and protection of automated information systems and networks. Applying the new requirements of the regulation in data transfer, we also use cryptographic protection.
We work hard to protect you from unauthorized access to or alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information. As with all companies, although we take steps to ensure the protection of your information, you should not expect that your personal information will always remain protected.
We regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks and regularly review our practices for collecting, storing and processing information to update our physical, technical and organizational security measures.
We may stop using all or part of the Services without notice if we suspect or detect a security breach.
11. How long we store your information
We store your information for as long as is necessary for our legitimate interests or as defined in the law of the country. In practice, we delete or anonymize your information after termination of membership, but we may continue to store your information for the next 5 years without indexing it and provide it to third parties in the following cases:
-we must retain data to comply with applicable law ( eg some 'traffic data' is stored for one year in order to comply with statutory data retention obligations);
- there is an unresolved issue, claim or dispute requiring us to store the relevant information until they are resolved;
-information must be kept about our legally established business interests, such as preventing fraud and enhancing consumer safety and security.
- Please note that although our systems are designed to perform data deletion processes according to the above guidelines, we cannot promise that all data will be deleted within a certain period due to technical limitations. In the event of a legal dispute or proceedings requiring the retention of data and / or a request from a competent state authority, it is possible to retain data for longer than the specified periods until the final conclusion of the dispute or proceedings before all instances. The specified deadlines may be changed in case a different requirement for keeping the information is established according to the current legislation. Backup. In order to ensure the reliability of the Services and to prevent data loss for technical reasons, the Site applies a data reservation policy.
12. Children's right to privacy
Our services are limited to users over 18 years of age. We do not allow users under the age of 18 on our platform and do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18. If you suspect that a user is under the age of 18, please use the reporting mechanism.
As we are always looking for new and innovative ways to help you build relevant relationships, this policy may change over time. We will notify you before any significant change occurs so that you have time to review the changes.
14. How to contact us